Monday, October 15, 2007

"He'll Be Wondering Where I Am"

"He'll Be Wondering Where I Am"

Freighters, Deaths, Flash-forwards, Oh My! The season three finale had all of this and much, much more. For example, we now have about 80 new questions to answer. I’ll try and solve at least one of them right now. Kate tells Jack at the very end “He’ll be wondering where I am” (or something to that effect).

Very simply, she’s not going back to someone she’s in love with. It’s probably the opposite. She’s going back to a parole officer or someone like that while she waits to go on trial. I mean, you didn’t think she was just getting away with blowing someone up, even if she does spend three months on a deserted island and turn into someone who looks like an angel the second she’s rescued.

No comments: